Friday night we hung out at our place & had a special birthday dinner for Molly. Saturday we went to the zoo, and then Mom, Molly & I went shopping (for baby girl Smith!)while the boys took naps. We went to a great Mexican restaurant Saturday night, and then Sunday morning at McDonald's breakfast & played at the playground by our house!
Luke & his mommy being silly
I have loved watching the relationship between Mark & Luke grow over the past 2 years. They are best buds, and Luke thinks that Mark is just the funniest thing on earth. It is so sweet to watch them together. (sometimes I get a little jealous that Uncle Marky is the obvious favorite and not me, his own blood relative : )
When they were getting ready to leave, Luke looked at Mark and said "I love you. Can I live with you?"
Too cute. We miss you Lukey! (and we miss everyone else too!)

No comments:
Post a Comment