Sadie has recently sprouted like a weed! 2 weeks ago when I took her to the vet, she had gained 8 pounds in the 3 weeks that we'd had her... so she was 13 pounds! I bet that now she's at least 18.
Last Saturday we took her to Forest Park & went on quite a long walk. She's not too fond of people on bikes or those that are running, but I'm sure she'll get used to it!
Last Saturday we took her to Forest Park & went on quite a long walk. She's not too fond of people on bikes or those that are running, but I'm sure she'll get used to it!
Here are a few pictures of Sadie from the past few weeks! For some reason the loaded in reverse order... so those first are the most recent.
This is what I found when I went in our bedroom to gather up the laundry I was getting ready to sort...
In other news... Mark has started semester #2, and it's going very well. It will be a challenging but rewarding semester. He preaches for the first time in seminary next Monday, Feb. 16, and then again on March 16. We've found a church that we really like, we've started going to a pray group on Sunday evenings there, and I'm involved in a wonderful women's Bible study on Thursday evenings. We'll be joining the church on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic in late June, where we'll be putting on a "Narnia" VBS at an orphanage. Neither of us have ever been on a mission trip, so we're quite excited to go!
I'm headed to Ohio next Saturday (Feb. 21) to meet baby Lilah, and to help my sister out for a few days. I'm so excited to meet our new niece and spend some quality time with the Smith family! I'll update with pictures when I return on the 24th.
~Marci

1 comment:
Oh wow she's gotten sooo big! I can't wait to meet her in April.. Luke will love playing with her!
Post a Comment