Zoe Rae is 7 months old! Whoa buddy! She is getting so big and is changing so quickly, I really wish I could freeze time for a short while, and keep her this size for longer. What a fun girl she is!
Her major accomplishment this month was getting her first 2 teeth! Right after she turned 6 months they came through, 1 on a Friday night, the other the next. Front bottom teeth. Super cute when she smiles! Mark was in Ohio visiting his sister and our new niece Sophie, so momma was here with a teething mess of a baby! At least now we know how she'll react to getting teeth, so hopefully I'll be more prepared the next time! She was up a lot at night crying, drooling tons for a few days before hand, and just generally wanted her momma. After each night of crying, I felt the top of the new tooth!
She's also started on solids and is doing pretty well so far. Of course she loves fruit and orange veggies, is just ok with her greens. We're not giving her peas just yet, because her GI doc said that most babies with a soy intolerance don't do well with peas, and I'm just not ready to try and see what happens.
Zoe's first big holiday was this month too. We spent Thanksgiving in Ohio and split our time between our families. On Thanksgiving we ate at my parents at lunch and Zoe got to see her Great Grandma Timmons again. It was very quiet this year, Mark (my brother is also Mark) and his family were in Georgia, and Molly and her family were in North Carolina. We'll see them all at Christmas though! We then headed to Robertson's, and Zoe and I got to meet baby Sophie for the first time! What a precious, ADORABLE little niece/cousin we have!
She found her feet a while ago, but never played with them until this month. Now it takes everything I have to keep socks on her feet. Must get Robeez or some soft shoe sometime soon. She grabs them and plays with them all the time, which is now helpful when she grabs them when getting her diaper changed! She just started rocking back & forth on her hands and knees, so we know crawling is not too far in the future.
What a sweet baby we have! Everyone is always commenting on how smiley she is, and that is so true. Girl loves to smile, and has a very expressive face, which makes her look a lot like her daddy! She's laughing more, playing more, and changing every day. Her hair is getting lighter and longer, and I can now put bows in it! She's definitely still a momma's girl, but I'm not complaining : ) She LOVES her daddy, he's very silly with her and makes her laugh more than anyone else can, but when she's tired/fussy/hungry/overwhelmed, it's 100% mommy time. I love my little girl!!

3 comments:
What a sweet girl! I can't believe she is already 7 months!! (almost 8!)
Wow, she's growing so fast...and getting SO cute! Must see yall soon!
we miss little zoe! glad to see she's doing so well! symeon is the same way when his teeth come in, mom is definitely the best medicine.
Post a Comment