Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm BACK!


Hi friends,

Anyone still there? Well, I've decided to start blogging again, after a hiatus (due to many things). For the time being I'm not going to make this blog private, because I think it's kind of a pain for those of you who want to read (and I WANT you to read!). I'll just be on the lookout for weird spam, and if it gets creepy, then I'll let you know I'm going private.
I'm going to be vague for now, but I hope to use this to expand a little more on what's been going on with us for the last several months. 2011 was not the best year for us, and 2012 was looking to be the same. In the last few weeks things have really started to sort of fall into place, and I finally feel a peace that I haven't felt in a LONG time. So, be on the lookout for family updates, pictures of the CUTEST KID EVER, and even some more personal stuff.

Hope you're still there, and if so, stick with me! Here's a picture of Zoe to tide you over for now. Love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello...read for free..
smart kids..:)
love your family

warms regards from Indonesia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers