Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since our last post. We're losers. Here are a few things that I am currently really excited about:
1.) FINALS- Mark's almost done with this quarter... which means 1 more quarter to go!!! If I'm this excited about it, I can't imagine the relief he'll feel when it's all over. And since this quarter's almost over, that means...
2.) VACATION!! We leave on Friday! WHOO HOO!!! We're headed to Topsail, NC, with my entire family! Mark & I are SO excited to spend the week relaxing with my fam... we can't wait to watch Ellie, Lydia & Luke explore the sand & the ocean. Mark has already declared a vow of silence & beach living (I guess he thinks he'll sleep down there) for the whole week, but I'm really doubting that will happen : ) We'll be sure to post pictures when we get back.
3.) BOOKS. There are 2 that I am currently reading that I am LOVING, both books that my sweet husband bought for me! The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. If you haven't read this... get with it! C.S. Lewis is a genius. 'nough said.
(actually, the book requires it's own entire blog entry, which I'm waiting to do that until I'm finished with it).
I'm also reading Idols of the Heart (can't remember the author). Mark got this for me at the T4G conference, and I just started it the other day. It's a great book (and I'm not even through Chapter 1!), and has really forced me to realize that most of the time my priorities are in the wrong place. Really has made me re-think why I do/think/say some of the things that I do. Maybe once I'm done with it I'll blog about it too.
That's all for now. Gotta get back to work!
Love,
Marci

No comments:
Post a Comment