Today is Marci's birthday, and I'd like to take a moment and reflect on just how wonderful she is. She is a majestic, caring, loving, and godly woman. She is always thinking of others before herself. Just the other day I got home from a long day at work to find a new book sitting on the table with a lovely little note saying that she loves me.
Her love is unconditional, uncompromising, and unequivocably more than anything I would have ever expected. Being married is awesome. Being married to Marci is awesomer. If we were playing Scrabble (which we often do) she would point out that 'awesomer' is not a word. She is always there to pick me up when I am down, and always makes me laugh when my face goes to a frown.
We are very excited about our life ahead. Big changes, big obstacles, but together we will serve the Lord without apology, smiling, hugging, and loving all along the way.
Her hunger for knowledge is impressive. She wants to read the Bible, she always makes sure we do our Bible study together nightly, and always asks questions when there is something that is difficult. I am excited for what we will learn in St. Louis, and how we can edify each other in our words and actions. I love you Marci. I hope you get a candy bar for your birthday.

1 comment:
Mark, that is so nice of you ! We think she is pretty special also.
Dad
Post a Comment