Hey everyone! We are back in St. Louis after 5 days home in Ohio... and a busy 5 days it was! It started off a little crazy last Tuesday night. Due to ice, I-70 was shut down in Indiana, and after we'd only moved 11 miles in 3 1/2 hours, we decided to turn around & stay in a hotel a few miles back.
Here are a few pictures of our busy weekend! It's so hard to get good pictures of such BUSY kids... but we had a blast with them all (and the adults too!).

Lydia "
Looburger" hanging out with Grammy

Uncle Mark
Timmons/Daddy trying to keep the kids away from Poppy's train

The
Timmons men in their "Woody"
OSU hats. Luke has one too, but he refused to wear it (or even look at the camera)

Uncle Mark & Ellie Grace being ballerinas. Too cute (and a little
scary how good Mark was!)

Cooper getting ready for bed. It's fun to see how much he changes each time we see him! I have a feeling next time we're home he'll be talking up a storm!
That's all for now. We went to the movies tonight (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button... a MUST see), and I'm exhausted!
Love you all,
Marci
2 comments:
Gee, did Mark TAKE ballet???
I know he took dance when he was in Acting school in NYC... : )
Post a Comment