This is where Mark & I stayed Saturday night while we were out celebrating our Anniversary! Isn't it georgous? If you're ever in St Louis, go check it out! It's a beautiful old hotel in downtown STL! (the Hyatt Regency).I cannot believe that we've been married for 1 year! Honestly, time sure has flown, and I know this sounds cliche, but this has been the best year of my life!
Being that our anniversary is today, a Monday, we went out Saturday night to celebrate. Mark wasn't home (he was working all day) so it was a lot of fun to get ready without him home... almost like he was picking me up for a date again : ) After a small headache due to the closing of a MAJOR highway in STL, we made it to Sage, a newer restaurant that Mark had picked for us to go to. We had Gus' famous pretzels, bread, salad, and then dinner! I enjoyed a lovely pork dish with potatoes & veggies, and Mark had some fabulous pasta! After finishing it off with chocolate moose, we headed to the hotel!
Even though we were still in the same city, it was so much fun to go downtown & stay at a hotel... it really felt like we were vacationing! A big thank you to both Mom & Dad Robertson and Mom & Dad Timmons, who graciously gave us gifts that enabled us to have such a fun evening out!
Tonight we're celebrating by doing one of our favorite things... we're getting Dewey's pizza, putting on our PJ's, and watching TV (which includes watching our wedding video & eating some year-old wedding cake... we'll see how that goes). There is no place I'd rather be than snuggled up on the couch on a cold winter night with my hubby : )

2 comments:
Congrats guys! I'm glad you had such a great time :o)
happy anniversary! what a fun way to celebrate :)
Post a Comment