
So, our little one is now the size of a kumquat. I had no idea what this was when I read this, so I had to do some research. Apparently it's in the orange family and they're usually around 1 to 1.5 inches long. It's pretty exciting that now our little one is big enough to be compared to fruit : )
In the next week to week and a half, baby will be the size of the short side of a credit card- which is bigger than I thought! I can't believe we're already 1/4 of the way there... scary!
If you haven't already heard, Mark has affectionately given our baby the nickname Terry(i). I kept saying "it", and Mark wasn't fond of that, so he came up with Terry. According to him, it's a unisex name so it's perfect. Hopefully we don't grow so attached to calling little one Terry that we actually name our child that (no offense to anyone whose loved one is name Terry).
Things are going well in STL, we've both been super busy between work, school, and helping out with the youth at church. We were interviewed by our session last night, and Mark got approved to be the official youth and family intern at Old Orchard! (and I've been deemed Mrs. Intern). We are super excited to serve in this great church that the Lord has placed us in while we're in St. Louis!
It has been super rainy here, we've had the most rain in October since the 1800s... needless to say, Sadie is not fond of going to the bathroom outside right now. The mud is so thick it has seeped onto our sidewalk!
I promise to be better about updating about all things Robertson. Maybe even Sadie will get an updated photo shoot and she'll make the blog too (that is, if I can find our camera).
Until then...

3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations on the youth intern gig!! Love the pic of the kumqut. I actually didn't know what that was either! So excited for you!!
Now I'll be shocked if you DON'T name the baby Terry(i).
Finally an update. Interesting about the kumqut.. didn't know what it was either. Love you both!
Post a Comment