Just some random updates for anyone who still reads this blog!
- I think I really lost our camera, so we have no recent pictures (super cute moments with nieces/nephews that hopefully other family member captured!)
- Terry(i) is now the size of an apple
- Our December is super duper busy but it's all fun stuff! Lots of babysitting, Christmas parties, a wedding, our 2nd Anniversary, Christmas... we'll need a vacation when we're done!
- Dec. 23 is the BIG reveal day, if Terry(i) will cooperate and show us what we want to see
- Almost final time= there won't be many Mark sightings for the next few weeks. He's definitely looking forward to Christmas break!
Not much else has been happening... look for a longer post when we've got some more baby news and pictures!

1 comment:
Well hello there! I just happened to check today and much to my surprise there was an update from you!
Post a Comment