Well, Zoe finally got her wish and got to go to school! She's been asking us for a long time when she would be big enough to go to school, so we decided that even though she's just 3, she could do a one day a week program at a local church. It's called PEEPS, and is their parent's day out program. Her class is scheduled like preschool. She goes from 9am-2pm, has lots of playtime, craft time, Bible story and memory verse time, recess, lunchtime, etc. She was so, so cute with her little backpack on and her lunchbox. Her teachers are Mrs. Anna and Mrs. Sarah, and they seem super duper sweet and loving. When we got there, she went right on in and started playing (after a quick hug to momma's legs- which made me think she was going to be nervous). She's been saying for weeks that she's "real nervous" about school, but she proved herself and us wrong today! We quickly kissed her and off we went.
It's so strange to know that she's there, doing her own thing, and I have really no idea what or how she's reacting. It's a bit of a letting go process for this momma, but I think the time away will be good for the both of us. Norah's napping, I've done some cleaning and blogging. A nice, relaxing morning!
Can't wait to hear all about her first day. I love my big girl so, so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment