(the only picture I could get with the sign, I had to pin her down)
Norah! You are the busiest 7 month old I've ever seen! You need and demand independence what seems like constantly! You are 18lbs, 2 oz and are 27 1/2 inches long (which is in the 90%). You have a long torso, just like your Dadda and Zoe. I think you're going to keep us on our toes, sweet little one. You are crawling now, can go from belly to sitting, can pull yourself up and you're trying to reach for things when you're standing. You are trying to clap your hands and you love your big sister. When it comes to eating, you're wanting mommy less and less but you love to feed yourself puffs. I think you may turn into a puff if I let you eat any more! You are iffy about pureed baby food, but I think it's that independence in you- you want to do it yourself, and you're not quite ready for a spoon yet :)
You LOVE your big sister, as long as she doesn't try to keep you from getting where you want to go, which she does like to do (she IS your big sister, after all). Zoe can get you to laugh like no one else, deep, adorable belly laughter. She fake sneezes- you laugh. She jumps up and down- you laugh. She chases around bubbles popping them- you laugh. You also love taking a bath and make a funny panting noise when you hear me running the water.
We love you, little Nori!
No comments:
Post a Comment