Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Norah- 6 months


Oh Norah!  I can't believe that you're already 6 months... a whole 1/2 of a year old!  You are such a delight, little girl, and you bring us so much joy already!  You like to sit in the Bumbo seat and play with Zoe, be held by Momma or Daddy, and are getting quite curious.  You no longer like your bouncy seat, and if I strap you in, you scream until I take you out... but if I don't strap you in, you can flip over and crawl out backwards!  You are "talking" and chattering all the time.  I guess you feel like you need to keep up with your big sis :)
This month you got 2 teeth (on the bottom) and can sit up all by yourself, but are still pretty wobbly, and can army crawl using only your arms.  You are very interested in food and I've given you a few bites, but will start you on baby food soon.  You often smack your lips together and go "mmmmmm" when you see others eat (you also do this when you know Momma is going to nurse you)  I think you are going to be a strong, independent girl who knows what she wants and will work hard to get it!
We love you, little bit.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers